COMPANY: VIMPELCOM LAO CO., LTD.
ADDRESS: Kolao Tower II, 9th Floor, 23 Singha Rd, P.O. Box 4693, Vientiane Capital
COUNTRY: LAO PDR
TEL: +856 20 7780-0700
FAX: +856 20 7780-0701
PRODUCTS/SERVICES: Information & Communications Technology
VimpelCom is one of the world’s largest integrated telecommunications services operators. “VimpelCom Ltd.”
VimpelCom (NYSE: VIP) completed its acquisition of Millicom Laos Co., Ltd in 2011. The company is now the only
private telecommunication operator in Laos, owning 78% and the remaining 22% owned by the Government of
the Lao PDR.
VimpelCom provides voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed
technologies in 16 countries. VimpelCom operations around the globe cover territory with a total population of
approximately 753 million people. As of March 31, 2014 VimpelCom had 222 million mobile customers on a
The brand serves individuals, small, medium and large companies and multinational corporations in Laos.
Beeline has partnerships with leading world Internet companies such as Facebook, offers innovative services
such as mobile commerce, and operates a range of tariff plans, tailor-made for consumer segments.
TAG: VIMPELCOM LAO CO., LTD.-LAO PDR,Lao Information & Communications Technology Company,LAO BUSINESS DIRECTORY